Is This Role For You?
Do you love comedy? Do you enjoy writing and editing scripts? Are you comfortable manning the camera and doing basic video editing? Then you should apply!
This role is a unique opportunity for someone who loves to create video content. Specifically comedy content and has a knowledge of writing skits and bringing them to life. You will need to be comfortable operating a camera and editing other people’s work.
The Content Department at Kworq handles day-to-day production of social media and video content production. The content department is also responsible for shooting, editing and assembling all elements for digital and video content.
More About This Role:
You will be working directly with our Director of Content on a variety of video content and social creation projects. Some of those tasks include (but not be limited to):
– Concept Development
– Script Writing and Editing (Comedy Sketches – Mainly)
– Basic Editing
– Assisting with Audio / Lighting
-Assist in daily duties of the operations department including:
-Studio Preparation & Maintenance
-Participate in department planning and production meetings
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS:
This role will help you gain hands on skills working for a creative agency, and developing video content from concept to completion!
– Proficient with the Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
– Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere, or similar video editing program
– Script Writing experience – Whether you write on your own or have for others
– Familiarity and comfortable with using a Camera: Canon EOS C300, Canon EOS 5D, Red Dragon
– Understanding of (or willingness to learn more about) production equipment and techniques
– Nice, but not necessary: Attending an accredited college or university with a broadcasting, production or communications-themed line of study
– Video Creation
– Learning all sides of Production: Pitching, Writing, Scripting, Shooting, Editing, Breakdown
Email: Cassandra@kworq.com | Email Subject: Name – Video Internship
Please attach or include the following in your email:
– A link to a short form comedy skit you find funny and why
– Links to work you have been a part of
– A few sentences why desire this role.
– A few sentences on why you would be a good fit for this position.
– Please leave your email and phone number
– Anything else you feel is relevant
NOTES: This is an internship position with the opportunity to turn into a full time role
Office Location: SoHo, NYC
Start Date: Early 2018
Length: Approx. 6 Months